Sunday, 19 October 2008

Widgets

Camp Rock

Today I just watch Camp Rock in my mum's shop.
It's so cool and the songs are great!


I get addicted to it immediately and keep on repeating to sing the songs in this movie! Full stars for this!

Well, Demi Lovato is a new girl for me.
Omg.. For me, she's beautiful.
Her voice is extremely good.


Here I'll put the YouTube of her.
During the Final competition in the movie.

Here I also posy up her Song Lyrics- This Is Me



"This Is Me"
.
I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say
But I have this dream
Bright inside of me
I'm gonna let it show
It's time to let you know
To let you know
.
This is real
This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let light shine on me
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me
.
Do you know what it's like
To feel so in the dark
To dream about a life
Where you're the shining star
Even though it seems
Like it's too far away
I've got to believe in myself
It's the only way
.
This is real
This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let light shine on me
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me
.
You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you
.
This is real
This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let light shine on me
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me
.
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
.
This is me
.
You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
.
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me
Post a Comment