Monday 6 October 2008

Widgets

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is dad's 58th birthday.

So early in the morning I get up and walk to the kitchen and wish him "Happy Birthday Pa" then start to eat the eggs on the table after I change my outfit to everyday. lol.

I am so busy for doing my assignments.
So, the whole day I'm with Jenette's family til dinner time then I follow my own car back to home.

We had our dinner in May Flower.
It was great and it cost RM410 for the whole dinner.
All together there are 12 person.
So consider as cheap or expensive?

Let's see what we have.
.
Picture Below: Interior of the RestaurantPicture Below: All dishesPicture Below: Sea CucumberPicture Below: Tofu with mince chickenPicture Below: Chicken
Picture Below: PorkPicture Below: VegetablesPicture Below: Dry Butter PrawnPicture Below: Duck with BunsPicture Below: Lamb with mint saucePicture Below: My plate full (Jenette take food for me cause I busy capturing pictures)Picture Below: Dad's Birthday cake

2 comments:

Jack said...

i like May Flower's dishes..
u should order their egg york soft shell crab next time.. nice one!

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Egg york soft shell crab?
The name so long................

GGGRrr!!