Friday 24 April 2009

Widgets

Bella Italia, Jesselton Hotel

Good..... evening everyone!
Tonight, let me introduce
BELLA ITALIA!

When Chloe become MC huh?

Now, I have been to this restaurant for two times.
The first time, I am with Aldrich and we couldn't think of anything and where else to eat. As, we walk along the city street, we saw this and we had a satisfied dinner with 50% off on pastas and pizzas.

To see the pictures that I took while I'm with Aldrich that time, kindly click here.

Anyway, here's another story of that.
This is the second time that I had my dinner in Bella Italia. Mum and Dad was in KL, meatball and her boyfriend brought me there.

It is a nice restaurant that located in the Jesselton Hotel. With different kinds of decoration in each and every rooms. You will love it when you get there for sure.
Picture Below: The restaurant's environmentPicture Below: This is beautiful?Picture Below: English LampsPicture Below: Table Folk and KnifePicture Below: BruchettaPicture Below: Pasta with BrinjalPicture Below: Pizza with Pepperoni and Olives

9 comments:

TOLANIC.com said...

Woah, that restaurant is look very unique and classy.

starzgate said...

shiit, kenot view ur blog in the middle of nite la.. make me damn hungry >.<

Lisa717 said...

wah wah wah~~
I wanna try their pizza leh..
sure tasty 1 rite???

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Tolanic: Yes, This restaurant is very classy because it is the oldest restaurant in town since our Kota Kinabalu got its name. We are formerly called Jesselton. Haha. So, that's why this restaurant called the Jesselton Hotel. Very Nice place!

Starzgate: Hahahhaa.. Eat more when you get here !!! OKAY?>!?!?!

Lisa: For me, the pizza is ok and affordable. Cannot compare to Little Italy la since they are not having offers. So, in business life if something offers must be something been cut down mah.. haha

I told about the smell that Little Italy have rite? It's autenttic smell. They mix it up. But for Bella Italia, it's original Italian smell which they didn't add Malaysian herbs I guess?

Some more, you can visit this restaurant la. Why not?! It's 50% off for pasta and pizza! Choose your dishes wisely! hahahaha.

RM22 per pizza with 50% off you get...... RM11!!!!

Borneo Falcon said...

Don't see a lot of people around from the photo. The food looks tempting

Anonymous said...

nice place with nice food! =D

starzgate said...

50% off! ask them to make the offer till august! lolx =x

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Borneo Falcon: HAhah! From the angle that I took this picture, so ngam there is someone booked the table of 20 there and they booked for 8pm. So, you see no people in the picture ! haahah! >.<

Kenwooi: Come here and EAT!!! Sure you can enjoy and see the classic decoration of this place!

Starzgate: It has been in an offer since last year!! hahaah! So, I think when the time you come also will still on! NO WORRIES GAL! hahahhaa

TOLANIC.com said...

Kota Kinabalu is quite far from me. T_T