Thursday 30 April 2009

Widgets

A pair of love birds

This few days, the weather is hot.
I felt I wanted to puke always and I have headaches.
So to all my friends, please be careful and take care always. Drink more water and better don't stand under the hot sun.

Anyway, this is what I wanted to talk about.
Meatball saw this first while she is waiting for her friend to fetch her. As she is waiting outside, she have a short walk and stand under the wooden garden.

She looked up the the columns and saw there are two birds there. She thought mum put fake birds as a decoration but suddenly one of the bird moved its head and stared at Meatball. Then Meatball shocked to see a fake bird moves the head. Haha. After that, she only knew its a real bird and its a couple bird.

By that time, I was going to start my cleaning (It's Sunday) and I stand by the piano. Meatball asked me to see the love birds and I took some pictures of them. I think the lady bird is having a baby.. So cute.

Picture Below: Kissing

Picture Below: Cari Kutu! hahha

3 comments:

sabahking said...

what the bird doing there?

Borneo Falcon said...

It's bloody hot here too. Feel like getting sick soon

Lisa717 said...

Dear u r lucky enuff seeing at the love birds stay so close to each other eh!! sm mr can their pics too..good good!! love this kinds of pics..keep up the good work o!!