Wednesday 1 April 2009

Widgets

Hong Kong Actor and Actress

Wow... Guess who I saw?

These days Hong Kong actress and actresses are coming in and out to Sabah for shooting their latest movie.


Well, is not only that I saw Aaron Kwok but I also saw Lo Jia Liang (in chinese). Both of them are leng zai and their skin complexes are nice. Wow... And more, I heard people said that Aaron's best friend Chi Lam also here but I didn't see him yet. Maybe will. Loll.

Now, first thing first!
I saw Lo Jia Liang at first on Sunday where we have to prepare for trip in somewhere between Beaufort and Sipitang. (I will post up some pictures of the trip. No Worries!)


That time, Lo Jia Liang aka Gallen was having a scene shoot at the Signal Hill where it is a tourist destination to see our beautiful land of Kota Kinabalu. Plus the lady actress are doing the scene with him. Cool and simple outfit. Loving it!
.

Second, is Aaron Kwok in Starbucks.
Well, it’s not a shooting scene but he is having his lunch.
Wearing hot sexy orange short pant and I'm surprised to see that he has a beautiful leg. Well cared and I'm so envy about them! Loll...

More to say, there's a office lady which is big size than Aaron Kwok. You know what she do? It's totally in-manners that she bow down (standing) and ask Aaron which he is still on his seat and enjoying his lunch. Totally humiliates people of Sabah!
.

Third, it was just a sms.
From my friend that he told me Aaron and Chi Lam are having their dinner at a Korean Restaurant in Lintas. Woooo~

5 comments:

Lisa717 said...

awwww~~
u saw Aaron Kwok????
Gosh..he is among the "4 dai tin wong" that I love the most!! Too bad that I was not at KK now..if not sure will ask for his autograph!!

Anyway, thx gal for sharing this post!! Muakssssssssssss..

renaye said...

lucky u!!

Unknown said...

Hi !
Thank you for about "Borneo 1".
...It is recession now^^;
But, The growth of Kota Kinabalu is amazing recently !!

I want to go to there by all means soon !!
Thank you.

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

All below is from Tiffany (tiffanyyoong@hotmail.com):

Aaron Kwok....sorry to say that he is not friendly at all. Gone case!!!

Nobody can take photo with Aaron in STAR and KKIA. He pretend he did hear people ask him for photo. That how bad!!

I mean didn't hear.

Gallen Lo....not friendly...can see from his face he is tired. His lips is black due to smoking.

Yuen Weng Yee....friendly and pretty...nice skin and nice Prada bag.

Tai Chek Kong (Tai Hung) "nickname" super friendly. He asks me if i want to take photo with him. ^^ My friend took more than 5 photos with him.

Lam Man Loong & wife normal...take photo at KKIA & quickly go to eat chicken rice. Saw their passport too!

Today is ....forget him name. Young man....recently in Astro on Deman....friendly....his friends said something and make us laugh so much while taking photos.^^

THANKS FOR SHARING TIFFANY!

Anonymous said...

wah! they go sabah! haha