Saturday, 5 June 2010

Widgets

Late afternoon Cock and Bull

 Do you still remember my previous post about dining in Cock and Bull at Jesselton Point Kota Kinabalu?

Well, we went back there again late afternoon.
I know, I know it’s too much! I think the waiters are afraid of us. Haha!
This time, we ordered slightly different stuffs. So, here it is!

Orders:
Stela - Tuna Sandwich (RM13)
Jenette - Club Sandwich (RM18)
Me - Mango Cheese Cake (RM8)

Mango cheese cake is really really good! The cheese is smooth and the mango is thick! As for the sandwiches, I think it's better to eat it when its still hot. Cock and Bull use better quality bread which is the wholemeal bread for the sandwiches. So, it is healthy! Tuna Sandwich (4.5stars) and Club Sandwich (4.0stars). Don't know why I love Tuna than the Club Sandwich. Maybe because of the mayo right? But it's really worth for the Club Sandwich because really lots of meat!

and here is it. Enjoy!

Picture Below: Mango Cheese Cake (RM8)

Picture Below: Tuna Sandwich (RM13)

Picture Below: Club Sandwich (RM18)
Post a Comment