Saturday 5 June 2010

Widgets

Late afternoon Cock and Bull

 Do you still remember my previous post about dining in Cock and Bull at Jesselton Point Kota Kinabalu?

Well, we went back there again late afternoon.
I know, I know it’s too much! I think the waiters are afraid of us. Haha!
This time, we ordered slightly different stuffs. So, here it is!

Orders:
Stela - Tuna Sandwich (RM13)
Jenette - Club Sandwich (RM18)
Me - Mango Cheese Cake (RM8)

Mango cheese cake is really really good! The cheese is smooth and the mango is thick! As for the sandwiches, I think it's better to eat it when its still hot. Cock and Bull use better quality bread which is the wholemeal bread for the sandwiches. So, it is healthy! Tuna Sandwich (4.5stars) and Club Sandwich (4.0stars). Don't know why I love Tuna than the Club Sandwich. Maybe because of the mayo right? But it's really worth for the Club Sandwich because really lots of meat!

and here is it. Enjoy!

Picture Below: Mango Cheese Cake (RM8)

Picture Below: Tuna Sandwich (RM13)

Picture Below: Club Sandwich (RM18)

6 comments:

Malaysia Asia said...

Hello Chloe, thanks for pointing me here. Beautiful blog you have and I should have gone to C&B last week. Oh well, at least I can look forward to going next time around.

Regards,
David
Malaysia Asia

Deanona said...

oh they open during day oso? i tot they open at nite only.. hehe. ok, might add this place to my check list as well! thanks for the review^^

Peggy佩琪 said...

Wao..u guys are greats!!! wahahha.... likes!!!!!! especially the cake ya..Yummy!!!

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

David: Haha! Welcome and thanks too! Sure sure! Don't forget we will have lunch or dinner next time when you get back here in KK!

Deanona: Yupes! They open everyday at 11am! go and try it out!

Peggy: Hahahha! Yes yes yes! ke-ku nai-su! oiiishhi ne ke-ku! ikimasu yo tabemasu!


TO ALL: Hmm, there's one thing that I forgot to mention. There are quite some disturbance in there. Flies!!! But it's okay. haha!

d1n0za said...

Heya! First timer to your blog. Nice interesting blog you got here. Haven't tried Cock n Bull at Jesselton yet. Will give it a shot.

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Hi d1n0za!
Yes! You should try give a shot! It's quite good and you can on their steaks there. I never try that yet because currently I'm having a serious diet!