Wednesday 2 June 2010

Widgets

Follow me in Twitter

Hia Everybody!

It's good to blog again and I'm into this Twitter thingy recently.
So, please do add or follow me in Twitter!

I did link my Twitter to my blog, at the right side of my web page. So that you guys can see my 'whats happening'. YES! Its to let all of you to see my updates and status while I'm not blogging! Keep in touch ya? Really sorry for my missing in action!bOr else, you can just search for ChloeTiff in Twitter to add or follow me!
See you there!

P/s: I do know crazywrazy have it because I searched! Added you already kor!


Twitter tweet tweet!

2 comments:

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

i have a twitter since last 2 months. got it for an instant cash blogging in project alpha but ive never got the chance to blog one becoz it takes only an hour to get 50 ppl write the theme of the week and i am always a minute late haha :p

Malaysia Asia said...

Hiya Chloe, I am already following you on Twitter. Hope you and your friends follow me back here - http://twitter.com/MalaysiaAsia

Regards,
David