Tuesday 30 December 2008

Widgets

Cowboy night

Yesterday I went to a private party organised by a dance teacher. She is teaching line dance and of course her dance are more to country songs other than the dance classes that I went before somewhere in the area of Likas because they dance using more to fast movements. They even dance the song sang by N’sync. To see the sample of the dance which I said about in Likas, press the link below.

>>Faster line dance I mention<< For your information, the theme in this private party is Cowboy. We have to dress ourselves as a cowboy for all male and cowgirl for every female.
.
I tried to mix and match with a big shirt that my 2nd sister aka Meatball (she will start blogging again) gave it to me few years ago and of course cowgirl need to wear boots. So, I took out my pink colour boots. More, every person of my family bought a cowboy hat for themselves and it cost RM9.90. How cheap and nice. I can even modify it (if I have the time and not lazy to do DIY it)

Well, the whole party is also more to a Christmas Dinner.
We had buffet where they served Chicken wings, Vegetables, Chicken Curry, Basung (a kind of small fish), Fruits, and Drinks. Lol…


They danced every Christmas songs which is more to country as I said earlier. Every song they played is nice. Some of the Christmas songs I haven’t really heard before as well.

Now here, I really want to say is that I am impressed of every single dancers at that night. They are generally middle age people but most of them they are full of energy! Some of them really can shake their butt well and their body really flexible. The night starts at 7.30pm and off at 11.30pm.

P/s: The middle age people are more energetic than I do

The only dance I had is Poco-Poco (most simple)

Picture Below: ChloeTiff in Cowgirl suits

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a hot party! i have never been to a costume themed party. u must have had lots of fun!

sabahking said...

u look like the cowgirl now. hehe !! After reading ur post, iam more interested about the food "Chicken wings, Vegetables, Chicken Curry, Basung (a kind of small fish), Fruits, and Drinks" rather than the dance. !!

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Thanks both for the comments!

@Renaye:
This is the first time I went to costume party! haha.. I mean officially. I may have some costume section in my school as well but not only one costume. There have many! Last semester I have to wear the chinese cheong sam but I can't fit in.. >.<

You can go any costume party de mah! All you need is pay! haha

@SabahKing:
Once again SabahKing! hahah.. So now I know that you love food posts! lol!! Okay okay.. trying to get more foods! lol! You can view all my food reviews from my labels above the piano picture on the right side as you scroll down titled "The Bites"!

JuneJune said...

phewiit!!nice cowgal suits u have...

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

hahahah! Only mix and match with vest la! Ishh.. make me malu liao.. =>.<=

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

if i had a gun sure i bring! extremely look like Cowboy liao! ahhahaha