Wednesday 3 December 2008

Widgets

My First DIY Bird house

Was felt so lonely today.
Although dad and mum take turns to accompany me in home but I still felt the same. Lonely. Maybe because I stayed at home for this few days and didn't go out or take any fresh air.
.
Looking at those workers everyday since morning 8am until 6pm. Suddenly felt like vomiting and they are singing beside my window now because he is painting the window and looking at what I am typing now. Lol.
.
Luckily, bought those materials to construct the bird house for mum and she was so happy and can't wait for the results. Therefore, she was watching movie and I was busying for the bird house for the whole afternoon. I told her that it is for her Christmas present and she ask me to make one for Aldrich's mum (still thinking about it) or do more for selling it and earn some money.
.
Done it with all my heart and I built it for the first time. Thinking of the designs, cutting the woods, joining them together, and now it is nicely done but haven't paint it yet. Well, I am still thinking of the colours that needed. Should I draw some flowers? Or paint it like a tiny little house?
.
Wanna show it to Aldrich but he didn't manage to come over my place because of the lack of transport. Yes, I am sad and disappointed.
.
Now, guess why am I rather do it myself than to buy it?
Here it goes..
Looking at the price tag and the design of the bird houses that are selling in the market, it was not cheap. Yes, expensive and was about RM160+ for one only. By looking at the design, I think that I can do it. So why need to waste on the money? I just bought the materials for RM25 and I got left over materials. Guess I'm gonna do another bird house because my mum said so. Haha.
.
We learned Kemahiran Hidup during our secondary school and in my previous course I learnt about building and constructions. Why should I put aside all my knowledge and didn't want to use it anymore?
.
What you good in, believe that you can!
Never give up and you will be successful.
.
Picture Below: Designing the hole for the bird

Picture Below: The front view of the bird house (Still in contruction)Picture Below: The Roof and also overall materials is the samePicture Below: Installing the roofPicture Below: Cover it all where there are holesPicture Below: Country roof design Mum loves it and I am happy

4 comments:

caramel_larvone said...

i think so. emo like so crazy. haha.
ya, i'm from sabah. i was in smk tambunan. u?

James Chu said...

wow..nice!

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

@Caramel: I'm in S.M. All Saints!

@JC: Thanks!

James Chu said...

o...u mean tat piano song?
It's from final fantasy X (if I'm not wrong) song name is To Zanarkand