Friday 5 December 2008

Widgets

Never ever

Note: It's my birthday tomorrow.

Finally get out from my house in the morning.
Felt lazy and nothing to do actually.
Have a backache but gonna go for Pilate Class again tonight.

Aldrich said that my tummy getting flatter than before which make me happy but I'm still not satisfied yet.

Well.. it's been a while that I didn't write any poems after a deathly disaster. Started since my secondary and end it few month later and now I think I started to think about 'Not to waste your knowledge'. Yes.. Trying to start it again and let it burn in me. -Get inspired by people in Facebook-

To tell the truth, I regret.
That I didn't save any of my works before and sent it all over the world without putting my name on. Stupid what is the word.

2 comments:

caramel_larvone said...

it's 11.55pm, so can i wish u a happy birthday? hehe. neway, may all ur wish comes true..
budget..haha, not much, over rm100 lah. maybe, i have to cancel my plan. as i am very tired..n i have my period, n i can't walk much during this time. i get cramps easily. so maybe, i just do my shopping here. mines got a cool printed shirts. neway, it is cheap all the time or is it during festival's time only.
i'm having my exam in next week, so maybe, i just have to cancel out that plan. but i'm planning on to go next year though. maybe January next year, n yeah, i'm getting my shoes at vincci or viss

Henry Lee said...

Like the baby's eyes.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! MUAHAHAHAHA! :P