Sunday 14 December 2008

Widgets

See my Christmas tree?

Note: Bought a clutch in pink and a hair band just now in One Borneo.

Picture Below: The Christmas Tree I decorated
As I told you before that I'm gonna post my christmas tree.
There you go. Simple and nice.
I really love it.

The Colour of the balls I only use one which is bronze where I bought it in Watson for RM15+ and the Christmas tree for RM80 after discount from RM89 haha. I bought the star one year ago I think and it's from KL and the shinning stars I bought it from Daiso, RM5 for 2.

Now, here's a question for you.
Why there's a star above the Christmas Tree?
Do you know it or should I tell you about it?

My dad says that it's the Star of David.
I told them is the Star of the New Born King (Jesus) where it leads the three person to find the new born child (Jesus).

Any Idea?

4 comments:

Henry Lee said...

true ar is the star to indicate to these 3 wise men about the born of Jesus Christ, when the 3 wise men found Jesus, He has already grown up as a young boy :)

caramel_larvone said...

U did ur best, so lets hope that it's going to be fine, i'm sure it is.
i think it's the star that lead the three person to Jesus. btw, it's a nice xmas tree. simple but very nice, and i like it.
as for the DVDs, it looked like new ones from the outside. just like the pirated cds that we just bought. yeah, it's scary. i asked my friends if they got cds outside their doors, nope, we r the only house. weird things always happened in our house. i told my mum, and she said just throw them. hehe, we still keep it, it's in our living room.

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Thanks for your comments!

@Henry:
Wei wei.. are you sure He jadi young boy when they found Him? I think Mother Mary still carrying Jesus leh!

@Vianly:
Thanks. This 31Jan then my result is out. Waited for nearly 8 weeks.

Yups! Henry also said the star is represent.. (What I said in my post).

Better throw the DVDs.. later kena bomoh before then OMG lo

Anonymous said...

nice tree....