Tuesday 16 December 2008

Widgets

Meaningful

First of all.. Happy Birthday Crazy哥 haha
Sorry that I really couldn't SMS to wish you earlier because I was busy that time helping my mum in the shop so I can't online and I just reload.


Here's my story..

Today Aldrich and I planned to go out in the afternoon until night but his little brother SMS me yesterday night asking whether are we going out and I said 'yes'.

So, in the end I told Aldrich it's ok to let them go out and we take another day. What shocked me is that Aldrich gave me a weird eye contact. You know why? He told me that he thought I will get angry and so on because we planned it first but I let them have it.

Lastly he told me that 'Thank You' and I asked 'Why?'
Do you wanna know about it?




.................. Thank you for understanding my baby

4 comments:

caramel_larvone said...

waiting for the exam result to come out..geez..i dunno how 2 xplain, i hate to wait for things. I'm a bit impatient as i like things to run fast n smoothly.

yeah, bout the DVDs, at first i took those DVDs as i thought, it was mt housemates', which is wrong. yeah, i already throw it away this morning. my friend said, why did i throw it, she wanted to watch it. well, over my dead body i said. i had dis sense, kinda a 6th sense sumtin like that, i see things n feel weird things, so it it's weird i knew it, just like the first time i saw those DVDs, but, yeah, i didn't follow my guts, sumtin bad nearly happen.

weird things happen nowadays. just yesterday, at my friend's house, they heard someone cooking in the kitchen, but actually everyone are in their respective rooms. it's just scary.

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

>.<
you freaking me out! hahaha
if i'm your roommate i think i play games from morning til night to forget about the DVD! hahaha

Henry Lee said...

who is this aldrich guy? ha ha? over my dead body *rofl :p

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Aldrich is my boyfriend lo.
You said that you met him before leh near your church de ahhh..