Monday 30 November 2009

Widgets

December, coming.

Well, it's going to be December in any minute later.

This late afternoon, when I was sitting in daddy's car waiting to reach home, many comes into my mind. About tomorrow's Mural drawing, my 21st birthday to come, Aldrich coming back, and days to come. Yes, it rains today for the whole afternoon until now I can still listen to the rhythm of the falling rain.

Once December comes, it’s going to be 6 days to my birthday. Yet, I’m still have no idea of what to do on my birthday.
I never really celebrate my birthday except for the three years when I’m in Tar College Kuala Lumpur. Celebrated with my classmates D-Rex Group in the first year in Tar College and for the last birthday in KL they bought me three soft toys which I love it so so much and it is quite hard to bring it back from KL to KK because it comes with three different sizes. Of course, my lovely housemates celebrated with me together with Erin’s because she is on the 7th December. I do remember the last birthday in my last year in Kuala Lumpur. My housemate gave me a surprise but something bad had happen that day right before 4 to 5 hours to my big day and I couldn’t help it at all. Well, that time I must smile through my birthday ends.
Thanks sweets!



Well, few hours ago when I’m in the car. Lots of things are spinning round. In my thoughts. Yes.
And I just don’t know how say it out because it’s too much. Probably the position that I'm holding right now? Or money is the issue lately? Just couldn't find out which one. That's why I still have that 'silence' with me. Always.

Anyway, just for your information.
I just updated the November post. 1st and 2nd November. So, check it out.
Will update the rest tomorrow because the line is down and it’s quite difficult for me to upload the pictures.

Good night!

7 comments:

Gallivanter said...

Happy Birthday in advance! :-)

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Thanks Gallivanter! Thanks lots! Replies do make me happy :)

Anonymous said...

so when is ur actual b'day ? 6th of december? happy b'day in advance !!

btw , the pic above looks very smexy~!! haha

Kenneth

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Kenneth: Yes yes 6 December is my birthday! hahaha! thanks thanks in advance too lol!

Kenneth Kin said...

moshi moshi ! its me again, 5.16am now, sigh ~~ feeling so tired....

i created my own blog and posted my first post YAY ! ^^v

http://mydiarysally.blogspot.com/

the above is my blog address, nth much to read la actually but juz in case if u wan to kepoh a bit, hehe.

8 am only can go back haihz~~~~ ok la, back to work. see ya

-Kenneth

Kenneth Kin said...

today is 6th of december, i am here to wish u very very happy blessed birthday.

sorry i do not have any presents but hor, ppl always say 礼轻情意重, so hor, my this 1 sentence of blessing is veli veli heavy-weight one, hahahhaa.

god bless and may u stay as smexy as ever =D

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Kenneth: I've read your blog kekekeke!! I leave a msg there. right? and thank you for the wishes!!! Sorry this few days didn't online much kekeke.

God bless you too!!! it's ok that you didn't give me present hahha!!! i'm happy with the wishes already! kaka