Thursday 26 November 2009

Widgets

City Vegetarian Restaurant

I had my breakfast here in City Vegetarian Restaurant. The address? Shop No. 6-0, Lintas Plaza 2.
Working hours are 8am to 2pm and 6pm to 9pm

The dishes are nice! I love it.
I heard my mom said that the Tuaran mee here is nice nice nice and I don’t have the chance to try yet until today. Mom and sister ordered 3 dishes and in addition a plate of fried mushroom. Then four of us shared.

Mom said that the fried mushroom is too sweet because of the honey sauce.


Picture Below: All the dishes we ordered.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo, tat mushroom by itself already got sweet taste already, put honey sauce totally ruin the original taste of the mushroom. this shope PHAIL~~~~ let me cook better XD

Kenneth-

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

lol. kesian oh you say they fail. haha. who knows they wanna but honey because they wanna make people feel full ? kakkakak

Anonymous said...

tat is not feel full liao, tat is feel jelak already kakakaka.

-Kenneth