Sunday 26 April 2009

Widgets

Home alone

This afternoon, I am all alone at home.

Parents went out for meetings and sisters went out with their friends and love ones. It's sad that I haven't been out for a week in this short holidays. Not even times for shopping or even for a dinner with my friends or love one but only on Friday I went out the most with Aldrich's siblings.
.
Nobody asked.
Just my kero asked but I couldn't make it this 1 May

Well, been thinking lots these days.
Thinking about how did I do in my exams and how is everything going on. Been thinking about my weight too.

I am 65kg but I don't really look like 65kg.
People who are 65kg are... (not to mention) but I saw it through the magazine, it's really different from my physical view of size. Due to my bones, muscles and my height makes my weight gone high. Huh...

What a sad story.
With all my meals and my daily routine exercise,
I found out that my weight suppose to be 45kg to 55kg.
So, what can I say?
I have to work harder.

Anyway, this is my lunch for today.
Since dad bought breads this morning and I found out there are some bananas on the microwave. I took it and make something different just to try it on.

I make a toast and spread on peanut butter then cut the banana into pieces. I know it's a little bit gross because not everyone done this before either to I.

Since you are home alone, why don't try on something new, right?

Picture Below: Peanut Butter Banana Toast

6 comments:

metalpanda said...

not gross ler, look very indulging and delicious~~

Borneo Falcon said...

Wow! You are heavy! Ha...Ha.... :)

Anonymous said...

haha the peanut butter with banana looks delicious! =)

Lisa717 said...

Dear~
please dun be too upset ya!
I m sure u can loose weight/fat if you hav much determination to cut your fat down!!! hey..u r creative enuff to make ur own meal with oni bread n banana eh!! Good for u~ Muakssssss~~

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Hi everyone! This is another comment that I get from my blogger friend!

TOLANIC(www.tolanic.com):
Hello ChloeTiff. I just tried your secret recipe. The taste is absolutely awesome. Maybe because the taste is very well mix between sweet and salty. So, it creates a contrast taste.

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

THanks for all of your comments!!
Love it!

Metal Panda:
You should try it~!! ahahhaha! That time I really don't know what I can eat.. Didn't wanna cook so make toast with whatever I saw in front of me! lol

Borneo Falcon:
OHHH!!! Say me heavy!! hahaha!
Yupppeee! I'm very heavy hais...
Suppose to be 55... I'm trying to reduce my weight! Wait I THIN!!!! hahahaah

Kenwooi:
Kakakkak! Try it! Who knows you will love it like Tolanic! HAHA!

Lisa:
Thanks for your compliment!
Hahahahha! I'm trying my best to reduce my weight to 55! (if Can...) LOL! Yupe yyuppee! Peanut butter very sticky stickyyy lol!! Stick to our teeettthhh!!