Thursday 23 April 2009

Widgets

Little Italy

This is the one restaurant which you can't found anywhere else except Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia aka Borneo. Wow! What a long name haha.
.
So, to know is place is really simple. It is at Capital Hotel and opposite of Merdeka shopping mall. Slighty small restaurant with open air section as well. Hard to find parking but you really wanna eat. Place are kinda noisy but its fun to talk by shouting. Dishes are all recipe of themselves.

Foreigners from the Western also prefer our little italy although they can have it in their country. Why is that? Little Italy's dishes have the scent that they never tried before in meals I mean, the ingredients as well. For Malaysian, you will find out what is that. So, what is that? Find it yourself by trying out!

5 star for that! Believe me. You eat once, you wanna eat twice. For those who never tried, COME and feel the little Italy in Kota Kinabalu!

Picture Below: Seafood Soup

Picture Below: BruchettaPicture Below: LagsanaPicture Below: Garlic Bread (Spread it yourself)Picture Below: Another LagsanaPicture Below: Inside of it

Picture Below: RaviolliPicture Below: Garden Salad (Bad Picture I know)Picture Below: Tiramisu (Greatest cake)

3 comments:

Lisa717 said...

My dear~~
this is my favourite western restaurant in KK,Sbh!! Would like to thanks my cousin who brought me there. I know the price is not cheap but i would like to thx God that there's chance for me to makan there!! *thumbs up* for the food!!

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

thanks for sharing dear!!
I forgot to say about the price and you did! hahahah! Thanks!!

TOLANIC.com said...

All the foods look absolutely unique. I never tried those before. I hope I can give a try one day. Thanks for the review. =)