Saturday 16 May 2009

Widgets

Sweet Daily Korean Cake House

Hi everyone!

Can you believe that I have class this morning and I really really don't wanna get up from my warm chilly bed. My class is at 9am and I just wish I can sleep til whenever I can. But, I can't. God! Help me!

Well, skip that Chloe.

This is what I wanna introduce to you all!

This place is not in France, is not in Korea,
but it is
Damai, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
The shoplots just behind Yoyo as well.
If you see a white frame shop, that's it!


Meatball brought me to this place.
I found that this shop is actually selling cakes which highly decorated. Sorry that I couldn't take pictures of the cakes and I did asked the shopkeeper for premission but still, No.


This shop is owned by Koreans.
The cakes, the cookies, make me wish that I own that shop! It's lovely as you see from the outside and the inside.

But here I tell you.. The price list is slightly expensive but sure it's worth! You won't loss anything just to buy one to try it right?
I really wish that I can sit down there,
Watch the cakes as I ordered,
Enjoy the cakes by sitting on the sofa (Only one!),
Take my spoon and close my eyes,
Feel the cheese go through my throat,
He hold my hands and look deep to my eyes,
Using the little tiny spoon to feed me,
And we are so happy and enjoy by that little tiny mini things we can do.

Too bad, he is not with me...
I just take away.
Enjoy the pictures folks!
Let the picture do the talking then!
From going to the shop til we bought 'em!

Picture Below: Can you see that I love you?
When I can have such big ring? LOL
I think this place really awesome and more, they did this because they learnt from France proved by a cert! So why don't give a try?
I will post up the beautiful cake's picture of their product if I have the chance to purchase it. Hoping someone would buy for me..
I had include the price and types of cake-base in the comment for Lisa (The forth comment). So please have a look!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

EH VERY NICE!!!
IN WEST MALAYSIA GOT ANOT??
lol im so excited..
very nice leh the cakes!!
delicious!! =D

Lisa717 said...

whoa whoa~~ KK oso got such shop leh!! not bad not bad..KL lang shud stop saying we stay on the tree lol!!

Would love to go there leh my dear..bt dunno when i got the chance..hmm..i knw where is Yoyo so i think it wont be a hard way to go there..

may I know how much is it?? look nice bt oso look kinda expensive o~~

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Kenwooi:
I'm not sure West Malaysia have this shop or not. Perhaps there are but not the same brand shop.

Sabah, sometimes we have things that KL doesn't have. Kekeke.. Some of the stuffs are not in franchise. Kekekke

The cakes are really yummy! hahahaha! The cheese used in the cake are really really original! You get what I mean? Really soft and it really melt in your mouth without biting it!

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Lisa:
Let me find the price list for you.
Wait.. Kekekke

Now here it is!
There have 5 kinds of base that you can find in those cakes. Fresh cream base, Cheese Base, Chocolate Base, Other, Butter Cream Base.

In these 5 kinds of base there are at least three cakes per base and more!

The price of per slice are from RM5.30 to RM7.30

The whole cake will be from RM 43.00 to 68.00 and the most expensive one is RM88!

But I tell you, it's worth! Because it's hard to find these kind of cakes in Kota Kinabalu!

Give a try! Haha and bring me there!

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

It's just like coffee bean and starbucks prices right?! Then why dont give a try pals!? hahaha!

You can go with your love ones and enjoy by smelling the scent in the shop~ (cake scent LOL).

Try something new in your life!
-My new slogan-

caramel_larvone said...

looks yummy !

Lisa717 said...

whoa!!! damn freaky expensive eh!! RM88 is the price of a WHOLE cake not a slice of it rite???

wah wah wah..i'm gonn broke if I m the cake-lover!

Since u said the cheese is really really yummy sm mr soft! I shud gv it a try nez time I travel to KK ler..thanks my dear on giving a comprehensive details!! muakssssssss^^

sabahking said...

when i graduate i also want to buy some for my friends !! hehe...