Wednesday 6 May 2009

Widgets

Stick and WIN!

This happened in One Borneo and Warisan Square!
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah!
.
You know?
I really wanna win this MyV for myself.
I hope to get a car, and pimp it nicely and wonderfully.
LOL.

If I say,
If I won, I pimp the MyV to pink colour how?
I want it to be baby pink. Haha!
Then, make it like a princess.
Not only princess, I want to make it to an angel.
Haha.. Possible?

But last time when I was in my secondary,
I love cars which are in black.
Maybe black? Dark angel. Lol...

Putting curtains inside and putting the things that it shake its head right and left. So Cute!

See this!
I give out THREE 'passports' to win those prizes!
Who knows... MyV is mine?
.
Picture Below: Stick stick and stick!

Picture Below: Finished stick? Write your details!Picture Below: 3 of it was mine and 1 of them was MeiTzeu's

4 comments:

sabahking said...

u win for ur MyV at the end or not?

sabahking said...

u win for ur MyV at the end or not?

Lisa717 said...

Dear ~ u r so semangat on this leh!!! for me, i will do the same as what u did too!! Good luck to u ya^^

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

SabahKing:
I haven't win laaa! Hahhaa.. the result will be on June I think..
Hopefully I can win at least one prize keekkeke! *pray hard pray hard!*

Lisa:
Ush Ush!! Bersemangat me! hahahha! I wanna win a car bahh.. or else at least win something. LOL.. Win me luck lucky! lol.. I still have one more passport on my hand. Havent stick it all. I think left 16 stickers for that!!! hahahaha