Friday 8 May 2009

Widgets

Boring lazy day

Good afternoon everyone!
Sorry didn't reply your messages or comments because I'm currently having the 'girl thing'. Haha.
.
It makes me have this mood swing.
I didn't eat much this week,
I didn't move want to move much,
I didn't want to talk much,
but I did want to type much.
Haha.
.
Been focusing with the Facebook recently because I wanna beat up with CrazyWrazy. I'm the one who introduce this Restaurant City to him and now he is the one who are in the 3rd place to compare with my Restaurant buddies. *sigh*
.
I'm not going to say anything in this post but only my stuffs. As you know, Facebook have lots of quiz for us to spend time with and I get these one. I post this because I couldn't post it to my profile! Urrrghh! It's about Aldrich and I.
.
Well, see this because some of the picture are really nice.
.
What bible verse fits you best?

Which famous queen from history are you?
What type of girlfriend are you?

How fierce are you?What do you mean to him?What kind of girl are you?

What dress fits you the best? What is your true hair colour?
What is the 7 deadly sins are you?

1 comment:

Lisa717 said...

wakakakakak~~ i dun really love to play restaurant city leh..felt boring o!! I prefer to play pet society!! hehehe..anyway, you gotta gayao gayao !! must win over crazywrazzy ya!! hehehee...wishing u hav a nice weekends!!!