Friday 8 May 2009

Widgets

Yen Ai

Yen Ai is a place where you can have herbal teas and medicine. Somehow, they upgraded themselve like a cafe which people can have drinks with some cakes or foods like mee and kuih.
.
Tell you the truth,
They made nice cakes that can really melt in your mouth without biting it. Once you put into your mouth, just let me melt to your throat and to your tummy. Sounds good?
.
Everything they use as in ingredients, they wants to give you the best. Anything with healthy they will serve.
.
Yen Ai is located in Luyang and Lintas.
Lot 6, Ground Floor, Bornion Centre, 88300 Luyang, Kota Kinabalu.
.
Lot 15-00, Ground Floor, Lrg Lintas Plaza, Jln Lintas, 88300 Kota Kinabalu.
.
Weird that I gave the address detailly today?
Because....
I'm drinking one of those haha.
They stated the address in the plastic cup.
.
Enjoy to see the food only~ haha
.
Picture Below: Ais Kacang
Picture Below: Cheese Cake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy ice kacang and cheese cake! =D

said...

The name of this shop is so familiar. Was it back in those high school days we use to have lunch together before the maths. tuition?

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Kenwooi:
Who say not nice I beat him or her! hahahhah!!

June:
Yes! hahahah! Good memory of yours! Means you love our high school days! HAHA!

Remembered the taste of it???
Ahhhh... you should try it when you come back dear!!

Lisa717 said...

I want I want!!!! Dear, pos to me!!! hehehehe..