Monday 11 May 2009

Widgets

Simply Chocolate

Hello Everyone!
Since Mother’s Day just yesterday, what have you bought or create for your mum?


You know, my mum is a chocoholic.
She loves chocolates!

Now I’m gonna tell you all about a chocolate factory in Kota Kinabalu.

Who don’t know Simply Chocolate?
Ahhh.. Now you must know.


The address of this factory is
Simply Chocolate Sdn Bhd. Lot 2, Ground Floor, Jalan Penampang, Taman Cendawan Shoplot, Kota Kinabalu 88300 Sabah.


I can’t take pictures from this factory while they are processing the chocolates but I took some pictures of the interior view.

Believe me, it’s a small place.
Selling their chocolates.
But…
They opened many branches.


More, their chocolates are not too sweet.
So, it’s good for our health!
Why don’t you try it?
Their branches are located at Warisan Square and One Borneo (Newest) and so on!
Picture Below: The process! Sorry bad picturePicture Below: Souveniers anybody? Or.. Do you see me? HAHAPicture Below: There productsPicture Below: My love for you will never end

4 comments:

Liyana Lunia said...

awesome, i love chocolate :)

Skinny R said...

wow.. chocolates!
i like chocolates. i can only afford cheap chocolate

JuneJune said...

i love to eat the chocolate ! treat me to eat leh !! hehe !!

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Ynn.: You are chocoholic then! haha

Richard Ling: No worries! If you birthday I buy you Chocolate! hahaahah! But where you?? LOL

June June: You want? No problem! I give you when you birthday! haha! when was it???