Thursday 26 March 2009

Widgets

Earth Hour Countdown

Hi everyone!
There's been a mistake that I have done.
Lols.. So obviously the wallpaper that I uploaded stated there 28th is Saturday but I keep on mind that 28 is Friday. Why ah? Lols. My mistake. Sorry... It's Saturday haha!
.
.
So anyway, this is how I going to spend Earth Hour.
That day, I will be attending my sister's friend's wedding and on that night we will have candle light dinner and together we support Earth Hour!
.
I think this is a brilliant idea and it spreads to people that haven't heard about Earth Hour! From that day onwards, people will keep in mind that 28th March is Earth Hour!
.
More to say, my mum agreed to switch off the lights!
*Applause*
Other than that, today I saw our school are making a difference by asking people to sign in a banner to support Earth Hour and I've signed! Well, at lease they did something right? and I hope that they will keep their words.
.
Now, I'm still having this hard time doing and preparing my works. I'm going to be a dead meat. Haha.
.
Anyway, Jenette's family are all together now! Her brother and sister just came back from their work and they are just like having this family gathering. Well, I know it is odd that it has been a long time that I didn't see so many people in her house. Right Net?
.
Now I just received a news from my baby.
He told me that his new uni, Swinburne Sarawak is going to join Earth Hour too!
So I asked him to switch off his lights during that time but you know, he is staying with housemate and eh hem.. He said he only can switch off his room's lights. Lols.
.
Yeah~
You know what?
I am sleepy and tired now... Lols
Miss ya all!

5 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

See my mood this Saturday. Maybe I will switch off the light :)

Lisa717 said...

It's great to hear tat u and ur relatives are joining the earth hour~ For me..I cant do that cz i m goin out with my fren..it;s impossible to participate in it if we are goin to shopping mall rite?? hahaha..anyway, take k ya^^ Muaks..miss u too~

adrian@sabah said...

Hi, well done for joining in to Earth Hour! I just wanted to leave a comment to show my support to everybody doing this:)

You know, we had a power outage this evening for about an hour. Earth Hour happens twice in Sabah!LOL

Anonymous said...

i vote earth!

btw, i wrote a little something about things to do during earth hour.. check it out.. cheers! =)

renaye said...

i didn't get to switch off the switches coz mum wanted to watch astro!