Wednesday 25 March 2009

Widgets

A simple post from Chloe

Been busy lately in my works. Nothing else more but just a word 'Busy'. I almost can't manage my time because it's hard for me to work for like 19 hours a day but finally I almost done all my assignments. Well, Almost. After all assignments, and here come examinations.

By that time, I'll be free for holiday and I can update whenever I want to! Arrrgghh~!

I wanna thanks my baby for giving me a bunch of roses through email. I knew that some of the guys or girls may take this as 'nothing happens'. For me, it's sweet and I love it. Anyway, I'm such a lady girl who gets happy easily. Haha.

So, this is it

A simple post for today because I will have a test tomorrow and it's HARD! Lols. Miss you all and please do take care.

AND Please do support Earth Hour on this Friday at 8.30pm to 9.30pm by switching off your lights for that 1 hour to save our beautiful earth from global warming.

2 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

This Saturday lah..Not friday. and ur previous post also..1 hour from 8.30 pm till 9.30 pm..Not 8.30 pm till 9.00 pm

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

LolS! Thanks Diana for reminding me! lol... I blur bah! Too many works to do.. lol

Terang terang wallpaper there also writen 28th.. LOL! thanks thanks hahahaha