Tuesday 14 October 2008

Widgets

Butterfly Award

Wow..
For the second time I get award! haha
The first? Given by Marcus for giving comments in his blog and the second is given from Ting!
.
Really have no idea what Butterfly Award is.
It is a Friendly Award? Coolest Award?
Anyone can tell me?

Ting says,
ting: oh.. that's some cool blog thingy.. haha n u r in my cool blog list. i got that award from a blogger friend n suppose to pass it to another 10 bloggers so there u go.

Kekekekeke.. Thanks and Love YA!
*Hugs*

For those who decide to accept this award, please follow the few easy steps:
Put the logo on your blog.
Add a link to the person who awarded you.
Nominate 10 other blogs.
Add links to those blogs on yours.
Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
.
The Nominees goes to.....
Within Small Bites - My sister
J3netz - My cousin
Crazywrazy' - My first blog Buddy aka Brother
Marcus - My star
Henry - My blog friend in Sabah
Stella Matilda - Model in Sabah
StarryNitez - Interesting blog til you can't leave
Nath - My blog friend who love to have fun
Singing Coconut - My blog friend who sings

2 comments:

Charlie said...

ROAR Thanks and I'll try 2 squeeze ur name in my page

Stella Matilda said...

awww... thanks babe =)
im so proud to be on your top 10 bloggie hehehehe
i will do my very best to make sabahan proud =D

xoxo