Sunday 5 October 2008

Widgets

How could you do this?

I thought I had nothing to blog today but then I found something to blog then. Well, it just happened just now.

It's unfair.
.
Unfair to those people that didn't treat you as 'their someone'.
For that, you are the people that considered as
'important people in their life'.
Perhaps they don't think so.

Why would you just ask her for that Question and not me?
For both, we are the same in relationship but the only person you ask, is her but not me? What is this?

Sometimes I really don't get it.
Is it that what she say or ask is what you would give?
Oh.. sorry, just now she didn't ask for it but you are the one who asked her "Do you need it? I can give you".

I've been saying that I have not enough cash in my pocket and I wanted to save it for going to Kuala Lumpur in November? Hello? Are you deaf when you talking to me and not deaf when talking to her?

You volunteered to ask her and didn't ask me?
And you did it IN FRONT of me?
Not that I'm being childish and type it here in my blog but I really felt unfair and disrespect.

May be you have your 'own rules' that you shouldn't respect me for I have no point in respecting. Here I tell you, if you want to make it nice? Make it equal.

I say it once again. NOW!
If you don't feel like giving me, DON'T!
BECAUSE I WON'T FORCE YOU TO GIVE ME AND NOT THAT I DON'T HAVE!
But if you ask her in front of me, I THINK IT'S RUDE!
BECAUSE I'M JUST BESIDE/BEHIND YOU JUST NOW!
And you didn't say "Opps! DO YOU WANT TOO?"
Anyway, Not that I DON'T KNOW YOU GAVE HER ONLY!
.
Picture Below: "Busy roads. Confusing lifes"

No comments: