Monday 13 October 2008

Widgets

Line Dance

Mum brought me for Line Dance last Thursday as I said in my last post about the Blood Donation.

So, I thought Line Dance should be dancing Country songs, Old folks songs.. but wow.. Really out of my mind when I see this kind of Line Dance in front of my eyes.

You see, most of the line dance are usually the upper age woman who dance. How can they be so flexible to dance this hot songs? Haha. I really found out my mum that she's so cute when she tried to turn her waist and get blur which side should turn.

Hey, it was her first time doing this dance after all of the years she had stop her dancing since she was 21..
It's just beginning mum! No worries, you can do it!

Let's watch the video of the dancing..
.

2 comments:

Jack said...

I saw my mom inside the video..
u cant recognize her?
hehe.. just kidding.
she is not in..

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

You this..
I really thought it's true!

Actually the first day I went there I keep search whether is your mum there.. lol!!

Then sure I shout,

AUNTIE JACKSON! lol....