Sunday 12 October 2008

Widgets

Japan Brochure

Done this and hand in the afternoon, 10.10.08.
Luckily Jenette and I had enough time to finish this assignment because she do the slides and I do the brochure. So both, NICE! Yeahh~! We are good sisters and partners! Hohohoho..

This time I use different software to do this brochure.

Last time, the first brochure that I did with Aldrich help, was using the Power Point. Couldn't done it before withour Aldrich. Love you baby. Then now, I tried to use the programme that Jackson installed in my computer, Microsoft Office Publisher, before he went to London.

Jenette, we got our own company oh! LoL.
Sdn. Bhd. some more. Hahaha.
I love it!

I'm so happy with my work this time.
Gonna show it to Aldrich too! kkekekekke..

Picture Below: Front page of the Japan brochure

Picture Below: The content of the brochure

6 comments:

Falcon said...

japan my dream destination...lol

Diana Diane Teo said...

The brochure that u did is so nice and beautiful..Keep up the good work, gal

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Hahah.. Falcon!
GoGo Japan lo! lol..

Really can go what.. if got cheap tickets then you go la! hahha..
I saw in newspaper saying that RM5000+ for 8 days to go Japan!

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Diana~~~~~~ hahhaha
ohhh.. now in london la you! lol
Hey hey.. thanks for your comment woo~ kekekkee

Really nice ahh my brochure?
I really hope I'll get high marks for that! lol..

Anyway, how are you ohh..
So fast, 3 weeks.. lol

Miss ya!

Jack said...

Japan~

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

You now London my dear.. No japan for you yet. lol