Friday 24 October 2008

Widgets

I'm sick

Really can't stand it anymore.
I had this itchiness since few weeks ago but yesterday it getting worst.

I scratch and scratch my hand and leg.
It comes up to my shoulder already!
*Scratch scratch now*

So sad that my beautiful smooth smooth fair fair skin become redness all over. Not that scary la, just that I really sad about it. I felt so....... down because of my skin.. Why..

Today, went to the clinic.
Then, once the doctor look at my hand, he said

" OMG serious liao lo. Why don't come early? "
" Ehhh... *look at mum* "
" Haiya, today she complaint then I know one ", mum said.
" Haiyooo.. *using kaleidoscope* She's allergic leh "
" Do you wanna injection? ", doctor asked.
" K la k la inject. Fast fast cure better ", said me.
" Okay la. Lay on the bed *go off*, said doctor
" Nahh.. doctor wanna inject your pi gu luu ", said mum.
" No la. He want I relax mah ", said me.
" Once doc ask you to lay on bed means he wanna inject your pi gu la! ", said mum.
" Ya mehh.. No la.. ", said me.
"Believe me in this one", said mum.

Few minutes later, Doctor come back
" Come, turn around, I wanna inject your pi gu", said doctor.
" Ohhh...*

Now I need to apply the lotion that doctor gave.
After apply, my skin getting better.

Picture Below: My hand

You know what my sister said this afternoon when she know I injected my butt? She said,"Eh.. I realise that you pi gu very famous one lo. Almost every year also kena inject pantat. Last time in KL kena Chinese way jarum pi gu also"

I thought the itchiness cause by the blood donation that day. Who knows the needle is not clean? Omg lo.. should I need a body check up?

6 comments:

Henry Lee said...

walau eh! what happen to u? stop scratching lar~ i give u free sportcar and u stop scratching ur body ok? scratch the road with ur the tires :)

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Hahahaha..
Henry! So good leh you give me sportcar~ lol

Not body la.
My body ok ok. Just the arms and my leg not that pretty liao.. >.<

Anonymous said...

wahahahah kena inject pi gu! wahahahah funny lurrrr....
emm i dun tink its the effect from blood donation woo.. lama oredi wooo dat.. maybe sumtin u eat???
tink2...

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

wuwu..
Zul..
I dono ehh..
Wai! Sakit ohhh kena pi gu! hahahha

But hor..
I never get any allergy before de leh.. how coem ahh?

Anonymous said...

i noe u elergi with wat...
u elergi "dance'!!
wakakakkaka

cannot dance lg laaa dat...
hahahah

maybe sumtin u eat bha dat...
or been bite by sumtin??

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Mungkin allergy in food.
So sad...

No more udang for me..
No more beef..
No more Crab...
No more.. EGG!!!!