Sunday 30 November 2008

Widgets

Simple Rest time

A very tiring day today..
Work and clean my house for the whole day and manage to have a little walk and dinner in One Borneo.


Wagamama in One Borneo SO EXPENSIVE!
Hmm.. A set of Chirashi set cost for RM30+ and I think I will never have my second time in that restaurant because can't really afford it.

After that we head to Daiso.
A japanese superstore that sells everything in RM5.
I bought myself a hanger that I wanna pimp my cupboard and lastly I saw something that gave me an idea of making a bird house for my mum but I didn't buy the parts and I regret.. I think I will go back again and buy it!

.
Picture Below: Christmas Decoration of One BorneoPicture Below: Christmas TreePicture Below: Beef SobaPicture Below: Closer look of Raw BeefPicture Below: My Favourite is Ice Cream! (tiring eyes)

2 comments:

caramel_larvone said...

hi there.
just finished all of my assignments.
thanks ya.
seeing that xmas tree on ur blog, makes me want 2 cry. i dunno if i can go back to sabah dis xmas. *sniff2*.
btw, i think the only place that is not expensive at 1borneo, is the giant store. hehe

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Hmm.. I think so too!
Daiso (Japanese Superstore) sells limited things but Gaint sell unlimited things! hahahha