Monday 24 November 2008

Widgets

He's back

Aldrich came back all the way from Miri.
8 hours drive from there
Accompany his family is the first and a must.
Then I ask him to come by over tomorrow but then he insist to meet me up tonight and he really did.

But then.. I thought he will buy Burger King for me first and once I saw his and the burger I will.... *_*!!!
Unluckily.. he didn't.
He did bought me some drinks from Miri and a candy bar.

So we spend times together after all these few months that we didn't meet.. really miss him lots.

2 comments:

Silly Filicia said...

chloe!!!!! Happy to see this!!! Enjoy and aprreciate the sweet time together with him lor ^^ Happy for you

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Thanks Felicia!
Hope you are fine too with your bf!
Well looking forward to listen from you again!

God Bless