Tuesday 4 November 2008

Widgets

Finished Exam

.
Today I had finished my exam and I felt great!
.
After exam, went to Miss Venezuella's office to ask for our course marks and have a great meeting with her. Including the discussion of visiting the Pulau Dinawan in next year Valentine's Day. Plannings will be confirm..
.
Then, went to cut my hair (like didn't cut), went shopping for a while to find shoes for Jenette!
Wow.. Purple shoe man! Mysterious shoe lol.
.
So I had a very bad habit today. (Too much studies)
Guess what?
I sleep in the car when heading to all places.
I almost fall asleep in the saloon as I closed my eyes.
I sleep in Jenette's house (for the 1st time in afternoon).
I sleep again while we are heading to Pilate Class.
I have panda eyes now and I'm still happy!
.
Gonna be crazy soon like crazywrazy!
.
Hey hey..
I really hope I can get good marks.
Nothing more.. Please God!

No comments: