Sunday 16 November 2008

Widgets

KL Trip in November Part6

In my last two post KL Trip in Nov Part4, I said I'll post up the hair show! hahaha..
So,this is the Hair Show that held in Pavilion on 7 Nov!
Haha.. I was waiting for my sister alone and I was heading my way to find toilet.

Suddenly, I saw one row of ladies wearing differently and the toilet just infront of me. To choose between toilet and the models.. I chose.... MODEL! Lol!

Picture Below: Chasing the Picture

Picture Below: Model are preparing they even peep!Picture Below: Show StartedPicture Below: Cat Walk!Picture Below: Famous Hair DesignerPicture Below: The ModelsPicture Below: Promoting Hair ProductPicture Below: Hair ProductPicture Below: Wild Style ModelPicture Below: I love this picture the Most!Picture Below: The last picture I took before I leave PavilionComing soon.....

DINNER in IZZI PIZZA

4 comments:

chuafc2006 said...

cool... hairshow in pavilion!

you even got a panning effect picture of models... nicely done!

may i know what camera are you using?

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Hahaha.. Thanks for your comment!
But... I'm using Sony CyberShot Camera lehh. I was trying to get this kind of shots for Three times that day! And it done! haha!

I wish I could own the dSLR. Haha. Because I heard that can take picture really really pretty!

No money..... >.<

Harry Kho aka Krawx said...

too bad the picture not close enough..

chuafc2006 said...

three time is really... short time..
but always have to wait for the model to move...

i tried panning on the flying fox in sunway lagoon.. it took me more than 3 times ...

hehe^^ u can have the dslr la...
but really high maintenance fees...
but it's worth it... :D

save money :)