Saturday 15 November 2008

Widgets

KL Trip in November Part4

Good... Afternoon everybody! Haha!
It's a happy day today because I'M ON HOLIDAY!

So kesian crazywrazy are having exams today but good luck to him! Help me pray for him as well! Haha!

Hmm..
Christmas is coming and my Dad install a speaker behind our shop and play the Christmas songs! Lol.. Now, the song are playing
'Jingle bell, Jingle bell, Jingle bell Rocks!'
Aren't it make you happy?! Lol!

The dinner on 6 November as I promised to post in Part 4.
We had it in Esquire Kitchen, Sungei Wang, Kuala Lumpur.
.
Picture Below: Seafood Pot
Picture Below: Pork Stew (Mei Chai)

Picture Below: Little Dragon Pao (Xiao Loong Pao)Picture Below: Fried DumplingPicture Below: Bread (Man Tou)Picture Below: Thai ChickenPicture Below: Boiled Dumpling (Sui Jiao)Picture Below: Taufu (Da Ren Tou Fu)Picture Below: BrinjalEvents that happened on 7Nov in Pavilion.. coming soon!

Picture Below: Modelling

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wach, that food.. make me so hungry.. he he

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

HAha! Thanks for your comment!
Who is this?? Haha

caramel_larvone said...

oh, gosh, foods!! makes me hungry

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Haha! I got lots of food's post in my blog. You click at the 'Labels' there. It's above the piano picture and it's above it. Click 'The Bites'. okok? hahhha

caramel_larvone said...

yeap. i love foods!!
oh, thnx 4 d comment too. i see that u like tuesdays with morrie. i like that book too. hv u read the five poeple u meet in heaven? it's by the same author

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Haha I have that novel but havent got the time to read it yet. Some more.. you remind me of reading it now. hahha. Thanks to you.

BUt badly my neck wounded. Donno why.. hais.. no mood. >.<