Thursday 13 November 2008

Widgets

KL Trip in November Part1

Woohoo!
Yesterday about 10pm got home and.. I don't have my laptop with me.
Tsk tsk.. so sad.
.
Hmm.. so what do I need to blog first?
Shopping or Graduation?
Anyway, I think Graduation first would be good.
.
We went to Kuala Lumpur to attend my sister's graduation.
When I reached Tar College..
Thinking and Looking back my class in SOT building.
Wondering and Flash back all the times where my D-Rex Group was sitting and chit chatting in the canteen. OMG..
.
So let's start with the day before 5 Nov 2008.
.
My sister just get a message from her friend saying that there's a form need to be fill in and print it and what-so-ever. Omg.. Can't her friend tell my sister earlier? The day before then say? Omg! Then she was panic but everythings okay in the end.
.
Okay now, on Graduation Day which is on the 8 November.
.
Picture Below: Panic moment filling the formPicture Below: Flowers that given by TangPicture Below: Lovely Piggy with Innocent EyesPicture Below: Graduate Student with MeritPicture Below: Thousand of studentsPicture Below: Business Students in redPicture Below: Her Classmate. I only know the CameramanPicture Below: Group of LadiesPicture Below: Picture of the day (for me). Nice and WarmPicture Below: Students of Adv. Dip.Picture Below: Up up there you go!Picture Below: Me - " Wait for my updates"

Last thing, many of my sister's friend said that we look alike. Do we? Haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaa.... sama muka u wif ur sister..
if tidak sama... how can i noe that is ur sister..
i never met her b4..
ohohohhohooh

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Lol!!!
Sisters mah.. memang ada sikit macam.. but not all rite zul???
>.< hahhaa