Friday 13 February 2009

Widgets

Extremely a thousand sorry!

Sorry I was away again....

Hoho.. This time not in purpose!

You know what have been happened?
My internet line was down for three days or four days!
Without knowing what is the problem. Perhaps… raining?
Omg.. I was totally speechless because I told everyone that I'm gonna upload the newest picture I gonna take that day during my dinner (seafood that one!). So sorry about it..


-Sad and Speechless-

Well, since I seldom upload my picture here.
I'm gonna upload one picture of myself during CNY then!

Picture Below: Me Loooo! ChloeTiffYupes! I know a little bit odd because I look mature here. But to tell the truth, I look more mature than my sisters although I'm the youngest among them!
.
In this picture, I have a wish or a dream then.
I wish my hair will grow longer and I want to curl it for a change. Some more, I wish my hair will be more... volume? or to say thick?
.
Happy Valentine to all!

2 comments:

JuneJune said...

my streamyx got problem last weekend. so boring as couldnt online. so, i slept for the whole day. life without streamyx is miserable.

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

yupe!!
til i also wanna die liao! hahahah!
That's why la.. entertainment! lol!

I keep searching places that I can online some more! mana tau yesterday can on back already lol!