Sunday 8 February 2009

Widgets

Back in action!

Guess what?
1 hour 26 minutes to Chap Goh Meh!
So, that's mean you can open the ang paos and count your money at midnight!


Picture Below: Me peeking ang pao~
But...
I'm not exciting at all because I wasn't in the mood now.
I'm sad and lonely. Thinking what to do...
I know what I need to do but I don't feel like doing it...
Omg.. What's into me?

Picture below is purchased at Damai.

Few days back before Aldrich went back to Keningau, he surprised me by coming to my house with Sushi. I was just saying actually before he arrived. I didn't know he really buy it. Maybe he really want to show that he love me after that night we talked about us.

“I wish to have more of this love from you”, said Chloe

Picture Below: The Plastic

Picture Below: Taking it out...Picture Below: Sushi!

1 comment:

sabahking said...

i also want calculate the ang pow at midnight !! dun know how many money i get in this year!!