Friday 20 February 2009

Widgets

Penang Village Part 2

We had a farewell dinner for a friend of my sister.
I could say that she is very very pretty and a smart lady that I have never met.


Anyway, somehow we didn’t talk much that night since my sister and she are having a great chit chat along the dinner and shopping. I only talked to her when we are in Daiso talking about nails. Haha.

Now, this is what we had that night.
We had our dinner at Penang Village which is located in One Borneo, Kota Kinabalu.

Picture Below: The appetizer

Picture Below: BeefPicture Below: Seafood TaufuPicture Below: Char Kuey TiawPicture Below: Fish Head CurryPicture Below: Mango Chicken (Two Thumb Up!)

3 comments:

sabahking said...

the food nice or not? expensive or not ? u seem very active go here and there nowsadays !!

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

hahha! No lahh.. Ishh.. I'm okok only.. Just because my bf is going back to Sarawak for his studies.. So, he bring me out like everyday to spend more times with me.. hahaha but only at night.. So sad..

The price of the food is quite ok la.. reasonable. You can see the menu before you go in to the restaurant mah! Then you see see check check lo. But the food is nice! Specially for the mango chicken. I love it!

Connie Lam said...

♥ i didnt know Peneng Village serves those nice foods...
♥ thanks for sharing..
♥ the price is reasonable..?