Wednesday 18 February 2009

Widgets

Things that we do after Valentine

This is what we do.

I'm thinking of spending him Sushi before he went back for his studies. Sure I’m gonna miss him lots! *Hugs*

We went to Sushi King in City Mall.
The services are good because the foods are non-stop and the train is always full but not the wasabi. Every single tin of Wasabi is empty so I was like “duh… how come?” I think I opened 5 tins and all are empty.

Funny things are when the waiter asks what we want to have for our drinks and I answer him Ocha. Then Aldrich gone blur and keep on looking at the menu to see what Ocha is. Haha. It’s Green Tea my baby… that’s why I love you. Silly guy of mine...

We just took and order 3 dishes.
.
Picture Below: Salmon Sushi

Picture Below: Wasabiko SushiPicture Below: Baby Octopus SushiPicture Below: Us together (sleepy)

Two days passed….

We went to Tanjung Aru Beach because yesterday I told him that I’m stressed and I wanted to release it but it’s too late to go out that time. It was 10.30pm, am I right?

So, it was his plan for going to the beach. It has been a long long time that I didn’t go to the beach with him. This time, we walk on the cold sand and we read every single word that others had wrote. Some message for their love ones or to our city and country.

It was amazing that I found one message, “I love you Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia forever and ever!” I felt proud to be a Sabahan or Malaysian when I look at it because all of these years, I never seen such a message wrote by the citizens in Sabah. God Bless you!

Want to know some funny part? Short and simple to tell you.
“Aldrich killed a baby crab!”, said Chloe loudly by the seashore.


When I was busy covering the crabs home (to not let him go back) haha! Aldrich wrote something on the sand and I pretend not to see because I know what he going to do. I just let him alone to write without looking at it because I knew he wants to surprise me up and he will feel happy if he successfully surprised me.

This is what he wrote.


Picture Below: Aldrich ChloePicture Below: Baby is taking picture of our namePicture Below: He shot me too!Picture Below: Avocado Juice. Must purchase at No.6 lot.Picture Below: Baby crab

7 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

So sweet

vialentino said...

wah...very sweet post ler....sushi and then go beach...how nice ler...

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Haha! Thanks for the comments!

I didn't do these two things in a day la. haha! It's in the different days! hohohooho!

It's been a while i didn't go to the beach. Feel so calm after chasing the crabs! hhahaha

Diana Diane Teo said...

The No. 6 stall izzit on the left hand side?

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Yups my dear!
On the left hand when you walk from the parking lots. If you walk from the beach, the sea side, it's on your right side! hahahA!

Go and have a drink there la!
RM5 or RM6 for that big one!

Yis said...

uhhuu i'm goin to try that avo juicee!! ^^

starzgate said...

then later if me n yeast go to kk u must bring us there! haha :p