Friday 13 February 2009

Widgets

Seafood at Gaya Sport Inanam

This restaurant located in Inanam also known as the second biggest area in Kota Kinabalu. You can find delicious foods and cheap foods in here! Specially for the Seafoods!
.
I think I’m gonna have my Valentine here. Lol.
.
I'm sad and speechless actually...
You know why?
Tell you in the next post!
.
Here's the picture!
Not that clear oh! Totally bad picture day!
.
Picture Below: Cold DishPicture Below: Yam with meat? (Two Thumb up)Picture Below: Fish! Sap Pan~Picture Below: Sabah VegetablePicture Below: ChickenPicture Below: Mee ( I don't like Mee!!)Picture Below: Crab!!! (TWO THUMBS UP!)Picture Below: Lo..... lol! (Two thumbs up)

3 comments:

sabahking said...

How is the price at there? I think I plan to go there soon !!

JuneJune said...

i wanna go Gaya Sport for a long time. But no one wanna go there. Till now, i havent been there. what a sad thing. nevamind. i will go there before i graduate. haha...such a nice seafood. im a seafood lover.

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

The price is much cheaper than other shops Sabahking! hahaha! But quite hard to find parking there la because always in full house. ahhaha!

June june~ Ask your friends to bring you la! Or else you tell your family.. 'eeee I wanna to eat seafood!!!' hahahah!