Monday 22 September 2008

Widgets

Surprise for Viviana Yew

A big surprise happened in Damai yesterday night.
Hmmm.. perhaps this?
.
Picture Below: The Banner beside the road

Well, took this picture this morning when I'm in the car.
MeiTzeu called her bf and told him about the poster/ banner.
Guess what she say?

MeiTzeu: Hey! I saw the poster already lo!
Bf............: XXX.. (Dono what he say cause on phone)
MeiTzeu: I want mine on helicopter~
Bf............: HAHAHA (Nonstop)

Congratulations to Viviana Yew~
Althought I dono her in person~ lol!!

Lucky woman!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

was here

Meitzeu said...

he call me lar..not i call him ...

Abalon3 said...

Lol... Someone actually did that to propose his girlfriend here in Damansara just last year. How sweet...
Ermm... I had trouble going to ur chatbox. Can't load... i might as well reply u here ya.. hahaha
Nway, im from La Salle. 21 currently... ehe...
What bout u...?