Thursday 4 September 2008

Widgets

Fast task to be done

Having a hard time now.

Yesterday afternoon, Miss Venezuela give us an assignment and she wanted us to present it today. OMG. What a day!

The topic is about Egypt.

I didn't know well about Egypt but then my group member are trying their best to understand it. As in my presentation, I'll talk about the Mount Sinai and St. Catherine Monastery.

Doing my research, I was so confused about Mt. Sinai and St. Catherine. Both of these place seems like giving me the same introduction. In the end, found a conclusion. St. Catherine is place at the foot of Mt. Sinai.

When Moses (Exodus 3:1) saw the Burning Bush, it was in St. Catherine. Then the Mt. Sinai is the place where Moses received the Ten Commandments.
Picture Below: My Presentation Slides
Can you see the Mt. Sinai and the St. Catherine's Monastery?
To tell the truth, I'm starting to love Egypt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog you have.
I am living myself in Sinai and adore the place and her history.
Have a look on my project in Sinai : http://ghannahlodge.wordpress.com and for exodus http://nuweiba.wordpress.com and go to Nuweiba and the Exodus.
I hope you keep thinking this way and if ever you are around here just visite me
Greta

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Thanks for your comments Greta!
About your project, are you a researcher?

I had viewed your blog and your blog can help me in my studies and research! Thanks!!