Friday 19 September 2008

Widgets

8 Random Things About Me

.
.
I got tagged by Henry.. (-*,*-)
Received 'Homework' from him.. Lol

1. I can't stop plugging my hair when I was thinking, wondering, 'fan-ing'.

2. I really really love to smile and laught because I wanna bring hapiness to others.

3. I am a former Quantity Surveying student and now a Tourism Management student.

4. I love to play music instrument and do something creative like designing, creating, composing and more.

5. I mostly laying on the bed to talk on phone then fall asleep (only when talking with Aldrich).

6. I get my driving license since March 2006. Then went to Kuala Lumpur straight away to get my Diploma so didn't even have to time to drive. Until now lol

7. I love ICE CREAMS! CORN! FOOOOOOD!!!!

8. I am taken. LOL!!


Simple Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


I am tagging these people:
MaRCus, Crazywrazy, Ah Ben, Meatball, StarryNitez, Jen3tz, Johnathan, Mynjayz

Picture Below: Me (Holding Camera) and Jenette

1 comment:

Carenkero said...

Dear thanks 4 encourage me. Try to go my blog listen to hikki song again and read the lyric....there something i wan to said is inside the lyric....exspecially the last part..hahaha...muacks love ya