Tuesday 27 January 2009

Widgets

High Tea at Cousin's home

Last year, a beautiful lady married to one of my handsome cousins. Well, I remembered that I was still in Kuala Lumpur having my course there and I am unable to attend their lovely church wedding.
.
Now, they had their own house and family. So, it’s our time to go their house and ask for red bags ‘Ang Paos’! Just kidding… It is a manner to visit all our family during Chinese New Year. I love all of my family members as they love me too. For them, it just like they haven’t realizes that I am in my 21 this December.
.
Baby Hailey is a sweetest girl I ever met in my family. She is girly and cute. Not like other niece or nephew who loves to jump here and there. She just smiles at you when you smile to her and when she walk, she walk slowly like a ballerina. For real, she walked like as in she is dancing ballet.
.
We are having high tea at my cousin’s house this afternoon. They use Earl Grey to make Teh C which makes a different scent from using Lipton which we used most of the time. “A little bit of mint flavour”, said MeiTzeu. Meatball loves Earl Grey if I’m not mistaken.
.
I will show all the foods pictures that I took today during the high tea. They ordered the pastries from Confoods but the Mash Potatoes they made it themselves! It's delicious and unique with adding on eggs, some dried meat, little spices and herbs!

.
Picture Below: The TartsPicture Below: Walnut? Durian?Picture Below: I think it's cream cheese..Picture Below: MuffinsPicture Below: Muffins too!Picture Below: Potato with eggs ( I love it! )Picture Below: Sandwiches!

No comments: