Monday 5 January 2009

Widgets

First Class

Today the first class starts… Overall love it all but didn’t meet Miss Venezuela.Just had two classes for today and before that I AM VERY BUSY! Well, let me tell you the whole story.

The subject code came to a topic and it has confused all the students. So, Jenette and I asked the Dean at first before it get worst and we get the answer from the Dean is that, ‘the subject of both code number is the same for one subject which is Japanese’.

Who knows... it was not. Go back to the office to find him again and sit down in front of him then ask him again for that very same question. I think he starts to scare me now. Finally, we get to see who Miss Aya is.

She is quite friendly and her motherland from Japan. Interesting huh?

Picture Below: Hajimeshite Chloe desu

BORING!

No comments: