Friday 23 January 2009

Widgets

Chloe is SICK

See... For days I didn't update again.
For the reason that I am... SICK again.


Chinese New Year coming and I am sick again.
So sad.. I can't eat my favourite "Bing Bing Mi Guo".

Urgghhh...
Just looking at my boyfriend eating MY Bing Bing Mi Guo, I feel like punching him on the face straight away. Yups... as I am typing now, he is reading it and laugh. "He-he-he-he-he" Stupid guy... silly boy... *Pinch his leg* but he still gives me a "Ha-ha-ha". -_-

I'm really sick this time and I don't know what's wrong with me before and after I see the doctor. He didn't really give me an explanation because too many patient. Before my turn, I was called by the nurse to see a practical student, a doctor want-to-be from UMS.

He asked everything and asked me about my age some more… Alamak. Then after that he asked me am I working or studying this and that. Hmm… Weird to me but okay la since he is a practical. Just one thing a practical student did wrong... he picked up a call when there are patient with him.

I’m SICK LA! I also blur blur what I wanna type…

Pray for me then!

3 comments:

caramel_larvone said...

Get well soon Chloe. GBU owez :)
btw, i went to one book store that i owez goes to yesterday, and i found the Twilight books, all of it!

sabahking said...

chinese new year is coming !! u so unlucky meh ? hopefully u can receover soon !!

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Thanks both of you...
I will get well soon..
:(