Monday 17 October 2011

Widgets

Interviewed the Pesawat band


It’s Saturday that day and has agreed to do behind the scenes photo shots for Breeze Magazine at 3pm.

We head to the Tanjung Aru Beach in Kota Kinabalu and everything was so wonderful. The beach, the sun, the sea, the place, and of course, the people.

Beverly and I was chilling out at Aru Ba (a new place at Tanjung Aru) while waiting for Pesawat band finish up their jamming session. Everything was fine, the band are awesome too. You should check them out.

For almost 3 hours we hang out at the beach. From doing the interview session, to having fun at the beach jumping and posing all the way. It’s really funny I could say.

Well, not gonna say more. I just have to say, I love my job.

 
 
 




1 comment:

cutebun said...

I love your job too! =P