Saturday 26 July 2008

Widgets

Chicken Pie

Having.. Supper in Secret Recipe with Aldrich.

Don't know what to eat and I heard that Jenette's mum which is my Aunt love the pie but she love the spicy one and Secret Recipe didn't serve anything else but only cakes and pies. Somemore they already set what can be eat after 10pm. No Choice. >.<

Picture Below: The name

Picture Below: Whole Piece

Picture Below: Cut to Half

Picture Below: See the inside

Picture Below: The Layers
Can you see how good it is?

The whole pie was filled with chicken and not just a little but it's many and it's HUGE! This can be a dinner rather than eating rice everyday. The juicy sauce from the pie.. OMG.. hot and deliciuos..

Yummy! Am I making you hungry? Lol.

1 comment:

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

I think is about RM7 to RM8..
Forgotten.. haha..
But it's worth to eat !!!!

Yummy~~ @_@