Monday 10 June 2013

Widgets

Relaxing Day Trip Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa *New Package* Mama-mia!

I always love island trips regardless if it’s a half day trip or staying overnight. Planning a holiday to the islands is always the best feeling ever. Not only because it can relax your mind and so but don’t you just like the sea? As I always say, "it’s another world down there".

Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa is now offering day trips to visit their beautiful island. Inviting crystal clear sea water, you will be able to spend an hour or two having snorkelling activities as well as kayaking. 

Set right in the sand very close to the water’s edge, Pantai Grill is a laidback oceanfront dining outlet. Lunch will be included in this day trip package that Bunga Raya is offering. Enjoying your lunch while looking at the beach, you will notice the colour of the sea water slowing changing from light bluish to greenish. Now, by looking at the pictures that I have posted is actually what they serves in the menu. 

Well, I have to be frank. This time, I didn’t try out the food. Yes, I know, it’s shocking but I am having a bad sore throat and I barely can talk. I am actually whispering throughout the whole trip but indeed lucky that everyone still understands me. AND, I also have to be frank that I did try the Peppermints Panacotta. As usual, I will give my rating – 5/5 for this dish. It’s wonderful and I didn’t regret trying even though I know I am sick. The Peppermints Panacotta is smooth; down to your throat! The minty taste gives you a cooling feel, especially when you are obviously at the island in this kind of beautiful weather. Pantai Grill is available for lunch and is open until sunset.















It cost RM145 nett for adult and RM95 nett for child. Not bad for a day trip right? To compare the prices of the nearby islands, I can say that it’s almost the same actually. Mostly, these are the things that need to be considerate – Return boat transfers, Sabah Park fees, food, and activities. Normally, this are all charged separated if you travel and arrange on your own at the Jesselton Point.

The good thing about Bunga Raya Island Resort is that everything is included. Mentioned in one of my blog post earlier on, this newly offered day trip includes:
Return boat transfer from Jesselton Point to Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa
Sabah Park Fee
Kayaking & Snorkeling Equipment
One 3 Course Set Lunch with 1 Soft Drink
FOC Meals for Children below 4 years of age
Subject to Jetty Fee
*T&C applies








No comments: