Tuesday 4 June 2013

Widgets

Lucky me to Bunga Raya Resort & Spa - Day Trip

What a lucky day to start off my Monday. I have received an invitation to check out the Day Trip at Bunga Raya Resort here in Kota Kinabalu. It is located in Gaya Island, one of the five islands at Tunku Abdul Rahman Park.

The trip is going to be in this Saturday. So, you just got to wait till I come back from the island, hoping around and going to kayak until my muscle sore, and no worries, I will send your regards to the turtle, and the fishes.

Here’s a simple banner to show what they are offering. So why not jump off the boat and spend a day at Bunga Raya Resort than going to the other islands nearby over and over again? Try something new and be an explorer.

Day Trip includes:
Return boat transfer from Jesselton Point to Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa
Sabah Park Fee
Kayaking & Snorkeling Equipment
One 3 Course Set Lunch with 1 Soft Drink
FOC Meals for Children below 4 years of age
Subject to Jetty Fee
*T&C applies

With love! And don’t forget to catch me on Facebook this Saturday.

* Came back, feels great! Check out the pictures here at http://angelsbewithyou.blogspot.com/2013/06/relaxing-day-trip-bunga-raya-island.html

No comments: