Monday 12 July 2010

Widgets

Photo Shoot for 7K Sunset Run 2010

Hmmm… I update late again! Nearly to a week!
Well, remember that I told you guys about the photo shooting on 7 July 2010?
All of us meet together around 2.30pm and I reached there about 2pm to prevent late!

But there is a big surprise! Hmmm…

Size M to Size S! Not bad huh?
I can’t believe that I’m wearing Size S but it’s only a T-shirt. I should challenge myself to wear my old jeans. Haha. So, all of us changed and there we go! Meeting everyone there and there are children who we will be taking pictures with. They are all sweating and tired *pity* specially the one with red T-shirt! Very very cute boy! He stands with me and keep sweating! Hehe… I put my hands at his shoulder and he looked at me with his round round eyes. CUTE!!!

Here it is! but before that...

Kindly click the links below to visit all the websites! Support this event and me too!

Miss Borneo Tourism Queen International 2010 (Facebook Fanspage)
Miss Borneo Tourism Queen International 2010 (Official Website)


Stay tune and Vote for me!

1 comment:

d1n0za said...

Looks like the campaign is going smooth. Go Chloe! :-)